Protect Your Child From Otitis Media
American Hospital Child Health and Disease Specialist Dr. Gülşen Güloğlu told about protection of otitis media in children.
- It has been shown that breastfeeding at least 6 months reduce the frequency of otitis media.
- Bootle fed infants should feed vertically.
- Protect children from tobacco smoke.
- Avoid crowded places as much as possible keep the upper respiratory tract inflammation and indirectly reduces the risk of developing middle ear infection.
- Timely vaccination protect your child from infection.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...