Protecting From External Auditory Meatus Infection Is Possible
Üsküdar University NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital ENT Specialist Assoc. Dr. Murat Topak noted that external auditory meatus infection occurred frequently in the summer months and it could be avoided with some measures.
- To keep the outer ear tract dry,
- Use ear plugs and swim cap during swimming,
- The outer ear canal does not scratch with cotton swabs or other objects,
- Do not try to clean cerumen out of the outer ear canal ourselves,
- After the swimming, the outer ear canal is set up with a towel.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...