Protecting From External Auditory Meatus Infection Is Possible
Üsküdar University NPİSTANBUL Brain Hospital ENT Specialist Assoc. Dr. Murat Topak noted that external auditory meatus infection occurred frequently in the summer months and it could be avoided with some measures.
- To keep the outer ear tract dry,
- Use ear plugs and swim cap during swimming,
- The outer ear canal does not scratch with cotton swabs or other objects,
- Do not try to clean cerumen out of the outer ear canal ourselves,
- After the swimming, the outer ear canal is set up with a towel.
Kristanna Loken star of ‘Terminator 3’ film, is coming to Turkey to attend the 55th International Antalya Film Festival on October 3...
Prof. Dr. Gökhan Hotamışlıgil Head of the Sabri Ülker Metabolic Research Center who makes researches on genetic and complex diseases wi...