Reduce Colon Cancer Risk in These 11 Ways
Emsey Hospital Specialist of Gastroenterology Prof. Dr. Levent Demirtürk gave 11 recommendations to reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Allow exercise happen in your life. Physical exercise should be done at least three days a week, 45 – 60 minutes.
- Reduce the consumption of red meat and processed meat.
- Be sure to consume white meat and vegetable proteins.
- Increase the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Eat foods rich in calcium, fiber, Omega 3 and B vitamins.
- Stay away from saturated fat.
- Do not consume cooked foods directly in contact with coal.
- Get rid of your excesses weight.
- Find out if there is a history of colon cancer in your family, and do not neglect to have the scan.
- Even if you do not have colon cancer in your family, do colonoscopy at the recommended age from 50 years since 50 years old is the medium risk group for colon cancer.
- Stay away from alcohol and cigarettes.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...