Sjögren Syndrome Threats Women
Medical Park Bahçelievler Hospital Rheumatology and Internal Medicine Specialist Prof. Dr. Mehmet Soy outlined the symptoms of Sjögren’s syndrome.
- Severe dryness in the mouth
- Difficulty in chewing, swallowing and speaking
- Eye reddening depending on the dryness, burning, itching and hypersensitivity to light.
- Fatigue and joint pain
- Cold sensitivity and color changes such as whitening and bruising in the cold at fingertips.
- A dry cough and tickling in the throat
- Deterioration in sense of smell and taste, swelling of the salivary glands
- Dryness in nose, skin and female genitalia.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...