Snoring Can Be Stopped with These Measures
Anadolu Medical Center Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist Professor Dr. Mustafa Kazkayası emphasized that snoring which does not cause respiratory irregularities in sleep can be mitigated by some measures. Here are these measures.
- Give up smoking
- Lose weight
- Cleaning the nose with ocean waters.
- Stop eating at least two hours before going to bed at night
- After dinner, put an end to junk foods
- Do not drink alcohol before sleeping hours
- Sleep with a high pillow or raise head of the bed
- For not to turn supine position during sleeping, tie a ball that is in the size of the tennis ball to the back of the pajamas.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...