Some Changes In Your Body May Be Hormonal
Medicana International İstanbul Hospital Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases Specialist Assoc. Dr. Fevzi Balkan listed how hormonal disorders show themselves.
- Weight gain and inability to lose weight.
- Sweet attack, feeling hungry frequently.
- Menstrual irregularity, increase in fuzzing.
- Purple striae on abdomen.
- Swelling and pain in the neck.
- Palpitations, tremor in the hands.
- Sweating excessively.
- Weight loss.
- Body pain.
- Osteoporosis, fracture in the bones.
- Growth in jaws.
- Coming milk from breast.
- Growth retardation.
- Growth in breasts.
- Thickness in skin.
- Stiffness and numbness in hands.
- Pain and hysteresis in muscles.
- Hair loss.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...