These Nutrients Fight With Male Infertility
Former ages, smoking habit and alcohol dependence, unhealthy nutrition and living conditions are factors leading to sperm dysfunction and may play an important role in male infertility said Assoc. Dr. Necmettin Penbegül from Urology Department at Memorial Diyarbakır Hospital.
“Some foods that contain Coenzyme Q and carnitine are known to provide positive effects on male infertility. These;
- Red meat and meat products, especially lamb
- Milk and dairy products
- Fish and especially cold sea fish
- Organic poultry
- Fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants
- Wheat and wheat products containing carnitine
- Broccoli, cauliflower containing Coenzyme Q and oilseeds such as sesame, peanut.
A healthy journey is crucial for a holiday not to turn into a nightmare. Liv Hospital Healthy Living and Checkup Clinic Lecturer Dr. Eren Er...
Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital Department of Nutrition and Diet Aslıhan Altuntaş mentioned the miracles of red plum. “Red plum is fight...