These Nutrients Fight With Male Infertility
Former ages, smoking habit and alcohol dependence, unhealthy nutrition and living conditions are factors leading to sperm dysfunction and may play an important role in male infertility said Assoc. Dr. Necmettin Penbegül from Urology Department at Memorial Diyarbakır Hospital.
“Some foods that contain Coenzyme Q and carnitine are known to provide positive effects on male infertility. These;
- Red meat and meat products, especially lamb
- Milk and dairy products
- Fish and especially cold sea fish
- Organic poultry
- Fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants
- Wheat and wheat products containing carnitine
- Broccoli, cauliflower containing Coenzyme Q and oilseeds such as sesame, peanut.
Numan Kurtulmuş, T.R. Minister of Culture and Tourism said in an interview with Alwali magazine that in 2023 they had 50 million tourists a...
The Home Baby Nursing practice, which provides services to the mothers who give birth and need professional support in baby care, will now b...