Tips To Protect From Jet Lag
Anadolu Health Center Department of Neurology Director Prof. Dr. Yaşar Kütükçü found in suggestions about what should be done to avoid jet lag problems.
Tips to protect from Jet Lag
- Sleep well before the flight.
- The day before, the day of the flight and after the day, taking 5 mg of melatonin may be useful before bedtime.
- People who exercising and eating healthy are less affected by the jet lag problem.
- If you are going to the east, try to get up earlier and go to bed earlier. If you are going west after your journey try to get up at least an hour early.
- Do not take caffeine the night before the trip, during the trip and immediately after trip.
- Drink plenty of water during the trip.
- Move in the plane frequently.
- Do not sleep an hour longer during your trip, do not take sleeping pill.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- When you arrive at your destination take daylight outside during the day, so internal biological clock will be easier adapt.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...