Turkey Ranks 3rd In Health Tourism Expenditures
Turkey ranks 3rd in health tourism expenditures after US and Germany. 5.8 billion dolar of revenue was generated in 2015 from foreign patients. Patients make nearly 8-10 thousand dollars of medical expenses per head while in Turkey and they come for hair transplantation mostly.
Followings are other expenditures;
- For eye surgery 3.500-5.000
- For kidney transplant 30.000
- For liver transplant 120.000
- For cardiac surgery 150.000
- For bone marrow transplantation 250.000 dollars.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...