Watch Out For These While Consuming Ice Cream
Acıbadem Altunizade Hospital Nutrition and Diet Expert Hazal Çatırtan stated that in the summer months it is beneficial to eat 2 balls of ice cream 2-3 times a week in order to cool off and meet the need for a healthy food with a healthy food. So what should be considered while eating ice cream?
- Do not forget that the fat content of packed ones may be higher, so be sure to read the label information.
- Be careful not to include additives such as milk dust and glucose syrup.
- Prefer ice cream during the afternoon hours because these hours are hours when metabolism works faster or needs more sweet.
- To avoid increasing the calories you should prefer ice cream without sauce and hazelnut.
- Not to increase the amount of calories and carbohydrates you should prefer the ice cream without cone.
- Do not consume broken ice cold chain or unpacked ice creams. Because ice cream is highly perishable products it can cause poisoning.
“The fruits that strengthen the immune system, regenerate the skin and protect against cancer and heart diseases become harmful when not p...
Anadolu Medical Center Nutrition and Diet Expert Ulaş Özdemir stated that one of the first things that come to mind in summer season is fr...