What are the Advantages of Makoplasty in Hip Prosthesis?
Liv Hospital, Orthopedics and Traumatology Specialist Assoc. Dr. Erden Ertürer mentioned the advantages of makoplasty; robotic surgery in the hip prosthesis.
- Personal planning is done before the operation. Thus, the size of the fully compatible prosthesis is determined to the patient’s body structure before the surgery. There is no need for measurement during surgery. The operation is carried out in a smaller area, minimal damage occurs to the surrounding tissues and there is a smaller scar after the operation.
- The robotic arm ensures that the prosthesis parts are placed optimally during surgery. The risk of leg length inequality, which leads to an occlusion that may occur after surgery, is reduced to the lowest.
- Postoperative painful period and duration of hospital stay are shorter and liver and kidney functions are preserved by using less painkiller.
- Maximum and safe hip movements are provided after surgery and patients feel their hips more natural. Eliminate the risk of dislocation is removed.
- As the prosthesis parts are placed in their ideal position, the risk of wear and loosening that can occur over time is reduced the most. In this way, the existence of the prosthesis is extended.
Centrum Clinic Women Health and IVF Center, Gynecology and Obstetrics Specialist Assoc. Dr. Emre Pabuçcu said that cryotechnology opened a ...
Estetik International Hair Transplantation Center told about organic hair transplantation that facilitates hair transplantation process and ...