What Measures Can Be Taken Against Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis continues to become an important health problem every day.
Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital Internal Medicine Department Specialist Dr. Aytaç Karadağ listed measures that can be taken against osteoporosis.
- Avoid sugary foods and bakery to break the insulin resistance.
- Eat plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits. Fruits and vegetables provide minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, zinc and magnesium, and vitamins such as vitamin C, folic acid and vitamin K.
- Avoid packaged refined and additive foods.
- Remove oil from omega – 6 and trans fatty acids, such as sunflower, corn, soy, cotton, and margarine, from your diet. Instead, use olive oil and natural animal fats such as tallow, tail fat, and butter. Take fish oil (omega-3) supply.
- Feed on foods rich in probiotics such as kefir, yogurt, pickles, vinegar, pomegranate syrup, and boza.
- Consume less milk because it contains too much phosphorus and low magnesium; Instead of milk, cheese, homemade yogurt can be consumed.
- Avoid gaseous beverages because it contains excess phosphorus and sugar.
- To raise your vitamin D levels, sunbathe balancedly or take vitamin D supplements.
- Walk quickly at least half an hour or make 3-5 minute culture-physics movements per day.
- Menopausal women, in particular, should consume flaxseed rich in omega-3 precursors with poor estrogenic effect.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...