What Should Be Put Into The Luggage?
İstinye University Hospital Medical Park Gaziosmanpaşa Child Health Disease Specialist Şükrü Yener, listed things that should be absolutely in the luggage for parents who want to travel with children.
- For emergencies, health care products such as fever reducers, fever meters, and pain relievers,
- Against insect infestations, itching remedies or fly-repellent drugs,
- Children’s favorite toy,
- For going to the sea or the pool; armchairs, pretzels, seabed with equipment such as buckets, shovels,
- Sunscreen for children to be affected as little as possible from the sun,
- Glasses and hats,
- Anti-nausea medications for children adversely affected by the road,
- You should get a wound band, digital thermometer, antiseptic solution, sterile gauze, allergy and diarrhea medicines. If your child is already undergoing treatment before the holiday, you should get enough of the medication you use.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...