What Should I Do In Sun Stroke?
Waternet Wellness Specialist Dietitian Canan Aksoy outlines measures to be taken against sunstroke.
- Do not exposure to direct sunlight.
- Prefer light-colored clothing.
- Use sunglasses and hat to protect from sunlight.
- Use sun creams.
- Do your exercises in the evening and morning.
- Be careful about ventilation of enclosed spaces.
- Most importantly, drink adequate and healthy water in a such way replace the fluids.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...