Who Should Be More Careful İn The Use Of Pain Killers?
Anadolu Medical Center Gastroenterology Specialist Prof. Dr. Melih Özel “Keep in your mind that there may be serious side effects of pain killer.” He listed who should be more careful in the use of pain killers?
- Patients in the older age group
- Patients with impaired kidney function in the older age group
- Those with cirrhosis
- Portal hypertension disease connected with cirrhosis.
- With cirrhosis and portal hypertension disease
- Kidney dialysis patients
- Patients with heart diseases
- Chronic liver patients
- Stomach and duodenum ulcer patients
- Patients with inflammatory bowel disease
- Blood clotting disorders
- Patients with diseases of the digestive system
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...