Who Should Be Vaccinated For Flu
The first and most important step to protect from flu, should be the flu vaccine for everyone who is older than 6 months and who does not have a health condition that prevents the vaccination said Internal Medicine Specialist Assist. Assoc. Dr. M. Genco Erdem from Medical Park Fatih Hospital.
- Children from 6 to 59 months
- Adults over 50
- Patients with COPD and asthma
- Heart patients
- People with kidney, liver or blood disease
- People who have had a stroke
- People with immunosuppression (chemotherapy recipients, steroid users, or HIV-infected patients)
- Those who are pregnant or suppossed to be pregnant during influenza season
- Those who are pregnant or pregnant during influenza season
- Nursing home residents
- Severely obese persons (over BMI 40)
- Caregivers under the risk
- Health personnel
- Families and caregivers of children under the age of 5
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...