Who Should Be Vaccinated for Swine Flu
Medical Park Gebze Hospital, Chest Diseases Specialist Dr. Hülya Bayiz listed who should be vaccinated for the H1N1 virus.
- Person over the age of 65.
- Who stays in nursing homes.
- Asthmatic children, those with chronic cardiopulmonary disease.
- Diabetes mellitus, renal impairment or those with immune deficiencies.
- Who received long-term aspirin treatment (possibility of Reye’s Syndrome).
- Women who will be in the second or third trimester of pregnancy.
- People who has a posibility to carry the flu virus; health workers, working in nursing homes, home visits, who are of the household of the person at risk for flu.
- HIV-infected person.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...