World Epilepsy Day
March 26 World Epilepsy Day. 65 million people around the world struggle with this disease.
Who is under the risk mostly?
While genetic factors are effective in epilepsy risk groups are listed like;
- Preterm babies.
- Babies who have a crisis in the first months.
- Babies born with brain abnormalities in some areas.
- Who have a brain hemorrhage.
- Who has epilepsy diseases in his/her family.
- Who have severe brain tramvai or in occasion of not passage of oxygen to the brain.
The skin, the body’s largest organ, is an important barrier for the protection of the internal system. Anadolu Medical Center Dermatol...
İstanbul Airport which will be the world’s largest and most modern airport when completed with 6 independent airfield, 500 aircraft c...