Would You Like to Spend the New Year’s Eve without Gaining Weight?
In New Year’s Eve, people meet at the carefully prepared table. Everyone creates special and beautiful menus for the evening according to their budget. Liv Hospital Nutrition and Diet Expert Şükran Yıldız suggested to those who want to spend the New Year’s Eve without gaining weight.
- Never eat your dinner when you are hungry.
- Fresh vegetables dipped in yogurt sauce or carrot and cucumber in the lemon juice can keep you away from calories.
- Instead of crisps, you can eat fresh / dried fruit, chickpeas and a handful of nuts/almonds.
- Entrees are generally rich salty and savory delicatessen products. Instead of these plates, prefer fewer calorie plates such as some cheese, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, smoked turkey/salmon.
- The traditional flavor of New Year’s Eve is the turkey. Because its cholesterol is low and digestion is easier than red meat, turkey is an appropriate choice.
- For dessert, you can choose from pumpkin desserts, quince desserts or other fruit desserts instead of nectarean desserts.
Mersin City Hospital broke a new ground by implementing the navigation application which delivers the patients to their appointments by thei...
Memorial Antalya Hospital from Neural and Spinal Surgery Department Op. Dr. Cenk Ermol informed about the method of epiduroscopy in the trea...